Tenants Extra Support Scheme
If you live in Knowsley and are struggling with rent arrears, debt, ill health or other issues that affect your tenancy, the Tenants Extra Support Scheme (TESS) may be able to help.
TESS is a free service, funded through the Supporting People service for vulnerable adults. Our skilled and experienced Project Officers can offer valuable help, advice and support to get your tenancy – and your life – back on track.
We can help you with:
- Advice on completing forms for Housing and other benefits
- Budgeting assistance, to help you get more out of your money, manage debts and get on top of rent arrears
- Understanding your rights regarding the Department of Work and Pensions and Housing and Council Tax benefits
- Your Housing rights and help to maintain your Tenancy Agreement
- Access to educational courses, training, voluntary work and job opportunities
- Signposting to relevant agencies for advice and support, including speaking to them on your behalf
- Advice about our home, personal safety and security
- Support to maintain a healthy lifestyle, including social and leisure activities
Sign up to the Tenants Extra Support Scheme and a designated Project Officer will work with you, at home or at a different location, to resolve any difficulties you may be facing.
Interested? Get in Touch
If you think you or someone you know could benefit from the TESS support service, please call 0300 123 5522 and ask to speak to our team.