How to report anti-social behaviour

How to report anti-social behaviour

Your Neighbourhood Services Officer will investigate reports of anti-social behaviour. They are the main point of contact whilst we look into your case.

In some cases, we will also call on advice from our specialist Tenancy Enforcement Officer.

If you are affected by anti-social behaviour, please report it in one of the following ways:

  • Through our website – just fill out the form below
  • In person at your local Villages Housing office
  • By calling 0300 123 55 22 24 hours a day
  • By letter

General Enquiries form

* Mandatory