Mutual Exchange

Want to downsize or move to a larger home? You can stay with Villages Housing – our team is always available to advise and help you access the homes that are available.

You can arrange to swap or 'exchange' with another tenant. It does not have to be another Villages tenant; you can arrange a swap with another Housing Association, Council tenant or private tenant, but check what your rights would be if you accepted a tenancy with another landlord.

To apply for an exchange, please complete the forms at your local Villages Housing office.

Also in this section