Villages Rewards is a reward scheme launched by Villages Housing to say "Thank You" to all our residents for paying your rent regularly and keeping to your tenancy agreement.
Through our tenant reward scheme we want to reward good behaviour and encourage customer loyalty.
There are two types of rewards on offer; various prize draws and a Golden Goodbye Scheme.
Direct Debit Draw
A simple way to pay your rent and/or service charges is by Direct Debit. This is our preferred method of payment, as it is economical to administer and is very easy to use. Direct Debit payments can be paid on 1st or 15th of each month or weekly on a Monday.
All members who pay by direct debit will be placed in a quarterly draw for a £50 prize.
Villages Feedback Draw
We are keen to hear what you think of our services. If you fill in and return our surveys, you'll be entered into a monthly prize draw to win £50.
Gas Access Draw
If you give access to our gas contractor on the first visit you will be entered into a monthly draw to win £50.
How will I know if I will receive a reward?
Residents winning a prize in the draw will be told as soon as possible after the draw takes place.
In the case of the golden goodbye scheme, a member of Villages housing void team will explain to you if you have qualified for a reward. Any payment will be sent direct to your new forwarding address, as long as you have no outstanding debts to Villages Housing Group.
Wherever possible, we will enable all residents to qualify for rewards; if you are in arrears, you will be offered the facility of a repayment agreement which, if taken up, will enable you to participate fully in the scheme if maintained for at least 12 weeks. Any Housing Benefit issues will be fully taken into account to ensure you are not unfairly excluded from the scheme.
You may no longer qualify for rewards if you fail to pay your rent and/or any arrears, or you breach the terms of your Tenancy Agreement.
To qualify for the prize draw, you need to:
- Keep your rent account clear for 6 weeks and not owe Villages Housing Group money for any other reason such as rechargeable repairs, former tenants or garage arrears.
- Ensure you do not breach your tenancy in some other way for example through anti-social behaviour.
- Maintain an agreement to pay off your rent arrears for 12 consecutive weeks
Golden Goodbye Scheme
You can also qualify for a golden goodbye reward of £70 when you end your tenancy if you:
- Give 4 weeks' notice and allow accompanied viewings while you are still in your home.
- Leave your home in excellent condition.
- Allow a pre-termination inspection and minor repairs to be carried out to your property during your notice period.
Golden goodbyes are only available to tenants who end their tenancy.
The Golden Goodbye payment is subject to an Estate Management Officer's visit and their decision is final.