Tenants Extra Support Scheme (TESS)
If you are a Knowsley resident and struggling with issues including rent arrears, debt or ill-health, the TESS Team may be able to support you. TESS is a free service which is funded through Supporting People - a housing related support services for vulnerable adults - and can offer you valuable help, advice and support with the following:
- Advice on completing forms for benefits and housing;
- Budgeting money, managing debts and rent arrears;
- Understanding your rights regarding the Department of Work and Pensions and Housing and Council Tax benefits;
- Understanding your housing rights and help maintaining your tenancy agreement;
- Signposting to a varierty of social and leisure activities, educational courses and employment or voluntary work;
- Signposting you to relevant agencies for advice & support, and even speaking to them on your behalf;
- Advice regarding your home, personal safety & security, and
- Support maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
A Project officer will work with you - whether at your home or at an alternative location - to support you with any difficulties you may be facing.
Meet The Team
Back (L-R) Phil Gore, Substance Misuse Project Officer; Charlie Barnard, Supporting People Team Leader; Lynette Gage, Supprting People Admin Officer; Collette Kearns, Access and Inclusion Officer; Lorraine Cottom, Project Officer; Lyn Kelly, Supoprting People Manager; Mike Davis, Project Officer.
Front (L-R) Karen Gregson-Smith, Project Officer; Marie Morgan, Scheme Manager; Maureen Carhart, Project Officer; Dawn Lawler, Project Officer.
Get in touch
If you think you or someone you know would benefit from support from TESS, please get in touch. You can do so by calling into our Head Office at 16 The Croft, Stockbridge Village and asking for a member of the Tess Team.
Alternatively, please contact the TESS Team on 0151 949 5050 or email Lynette Gage, TESS Team Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.orgYou may find some useful information in our TESS Team leaflet.