Rent Levels


You candownload a spreadsheet of our rent levels which contains detailed information on the rent levels and service charges for different types of properties.

This will give you a rough idea of the amount of rent you can expect to pay if you move in to a Villages property.

As a new tenant the Rent for your property is worked out by a Government formula. This formula uses the current national average rent for a property and also takes into account 3 other things:

1-The number of bedrooms in your home.

2-The average wage in the region of the country.

3-The value of your home.

70% of your rent is based on the number of bedrooms in your home and the average wage in our region, and the other 30% is based on the value of your home in 1999.

The Rent is increased each year by the inflation rate plus 0.5% for that year. The inflation rate used is the Retail Price Index (RPI) for the twelve months to September of the previous year.

Images, css and javascript optimized via IISpeed by We-AMP