Villages Housing recognises that it is no longer the role of the housing provider to be just a landlord. Policies and strategies must involve the whole community, and address wider issues, such as employment, education, the environment and crime, in partnership with tenants, residents and a variety of agencies.
We have a number of policies that help us to define and deliver a quality service to our tenants. Policies are constantly under review, to ensure that they remain appropriate and comply with ever-changing legislation.
The policies link to a smaller number of key strategy documents which ultimately lead to our Corporate Business Plan, our key business monitoring and planning tool.
Please contact your local office if you would like to learn more about any of our policies, or you can now download the ones in the list below.
- Anti-Social Behaviour Policy
- Anti Social Behaviour Leaflet
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Equality and Diversity Leaflet
- Data Protection Policy
- Allocations Policy
- Gas Servicing and Maintenance Policy
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Safeguarding Children Policy
- Repairs Policy