Paying Your Rent
To help make paying your rent easier, we accept a wide range of payments.
- Online by going to www.allpay.net
- At your local housing office using cash, cheque or debit card.
- Over the telephone using your debit card
- At any Pay Point centre using your tenancy card
- By Direct Debit weekly on a Monday or Monthly on 1st or 15th of the month. You can download the form and send it back to us.
- You can use the AllPay system which allows you to pay your rent at any Post Office or other AllPay zone.
- For more information about any of these methods, please visit our Rent Office or call us on 0151-480-1313 (Stockbridge Village) or 0161-633-4060 (Fitton Hill).
Online via www.allpay.net
Go to www.allpay.net and go to "Make A Payment Online", then enter the long code on the front of your Villages Rent Payment card (without any spaces). You will then be asked to set up a password, and provide an email address for a receipt to be sent to you.
Allpay gives you the freedom to choose where and when you pay your rent, payment cards are provided free of charge to all our tenants. Just ask at your local rent office.
Payments can be made at any of the main shops and garages displaying the PayPoint sign, you can also pay at all participating E-pay outlets. Most outlets are open 7 days per week.
Many of these retailers are open late in the evening and on Sundays, giving you more opportunity to pay when you want.
Just give you swipe card and payment to the retailer; but please retain the receipt you are given as proof of payment. You will not be charged for the transaction. Rent payments are usually on your rent account the following day with the exception of Fri-Sun when payments will be credited to your account on Monday.
A list of local retailers operating the PayPoint and E-pay schemes is below or can be found at www.allpay.net
Stockbridge Post Office
Baycliffe Road Post Office
Baycliffe Drinks Cabin
Fitton Hill :-
N & B Varma
Fitton Hill Post Office
Paying your rent by Direct Debit is the most efficient, reliable and customer friendly method. You can pay by Direct Debit, weekly or monthly.
- No need to pay in person at rent office or pay point
- Most current accounts accept direct debits also some special deposit accounts also allow them
- Direct debits can be set up from another person's account not just the named tenant
What to Do Next
- Calculate your payment amount (see below)
- Return the form to your local housing office
- Finance will then write to you confirming the amount and start date giving at least 10 days notice
If you wish to pay weekly remember a direct debit will be claimed 52 weeks a year and your rent is charged over 50 weeks (Stockbridge Village) or over 49 weeks (Fitton Hill). Therefore, you need to multiply your weekly rent by either 49 or 50 (whichever is applicable) and divide by 52.
If you wish to pay monthly you need to multiply your weekly rent by either 49 or 50 and divide by 12.
Our Finance team will be more than willing to help you with the form.
Download Villages Direct Debit Form (VHA).