Acting Against Anti Social Behaviour

Are you having problems with neighbours, local people, gangs or animals?

These problems fall into two categories, both can make life difficult for you:

  • Harassment & hate crime (crimes against race, sex, gender, religion etc)
  • Nuisance & anti-social behaviour (noise pollution, gangs, criminal activity etc).

Many neighbourhood disputes can be resolved by talking calmly with the other person. However, Villages Housing will take action quickly to assist you if this approach fails or if you feel you are unable to approach your neighbour.

We have appointed our own dedicated Anti-Social Behaviour Officer, Sue Grimmett, who can deal with the more serious incidents of Anti-Social Behaviour. You can contact Sue on 0151 480 1313 or email her on

However, in the first instance, please report any ASB to your Estate Management Officer.

We have an ASB Incident Diary available which you can fill in to record details of the situation. Completing this diary allows us to recognise the issues affecting our tenants, identify the individuals responsible and take action against them. Please contact your local Villages office and ask for one to be posted out to you. Alternatively, you can download an Incident Diary and print it off and fill in at home, then simply return it to your local Villages office. All information received will be held in the strictest confidence and your details will not be used without your prior permission.

If you have been a victim of Anti-Social Behaviour, you should report it to Villages and to the police. You can also call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111